Updated on May 17, 2021
KAK Logistics EOOD, UIC 205257405 is a limited liability company incorporated under the law of the Republic of Bulgaria having its seat and registered address in Sofia, Mladost 1A Residential Quarters, building 511, apt. 26 (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and other pronouns), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and use of personal data
2.1. What personal data is collected
2.1.1. Personal profile
When you create your customer profile, we require and record the following data: e-mail address, password, first name, last name, surname, names in Latin alphabet and full address (country, city, postal code, district, street, number, building, entrance, floor, apartment).
2.1.2. Feedback form
When you fill in the feedback form, we request and record the following data: your personal profile data (for the purpose of linking to the feedback request), subject and text message, attachment (optional).
2.1.3. Service request
184.108.40.206. VIP request: tracking number, courier name, tracking link, country of delivery, text comment and request type.
220.127.116.11. VIP subscription: country of delivery and type of subscription.
18.104.22.168. We shop for you: item web address, item number, text description, size, color, quantity and unit price of multiple items.
22.214.171.124. Address pick-up: content, width, height, depth, full address (country, city, zip code, address, phone, person name) and text comment.
2.2. Legal grounds for using your personal data
In general, we only collect personal data that is necessary to fulfill your service request. When additional optional data is requested, you will be notified at the time the data is collected.
2.3. Automatic collection of personal data
2.3.1. IP addresses
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer every time you access the Internet. It allows computers and servers to recognize each other and exchange data. IP addresses that are assigned to users may be recorded for information technology security and system diagnostic purposes. This data may also be used in aggregated form to conduct analyses of trends in relation to the site and its operation.
3. Sharing and transferring of personal data
3.1. Transfer to third parties
We do not share personal data with unaffiliated third parties or other service providers except as necessary for our legitimate professional and business needs, to fulfill your orders and/or as required or permitted by law or professional standards.
4. Your choice
In general, you are not required to provide us with personal data, but we may ask you to provide certain personal data to receive additional information about our services or events. We may ask you for permission to use your personal data in a certain way, and you may agree or refuse to use your data in that way. If you choose to take advantage of certain services or forms of communication such as e-newsletters, you will have the opportunity to terminate your registration or subscription at any time by following the instructions included in each communication. If you choose to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will endeavor to promptly remove your data, and in some cases, we may need additional information to be able to process your request.
As described in the Cookies section above, if you do not want cookies to track what you view on our website, you can change your browser settings and disable all cookies or receive information when a cookie is sent. Please, note that certain parts of our website may not work properly if you choose to disable cookies.
5. Your rights
Once you provided us with your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Access and rectification: You have the right to access the data. This is sometimes called a Data Subject Access Request. If we agree that we have an obligation to provide you with personal data, we will provide it to you free of charge. Before we provide you with personal data, we may ask for proof of identity and enough information about your relationship with us to be able to locate your personal data. If the data we have about you is inaccurate, you can contact us with a request to rectify inaccuracies in the personal data.
- Objection to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if we no longer have the right to use it, to request the deletion of your personal data if we store it for too long, or to limit its processing under certain circumstances.
- Data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide you or a third party designated by you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information that you have initially given your consent for us to use or that we have used to enter into a contract with you.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing that we have already carried out on the basis of your prior consent.
You may make a request or exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com and we will make all reasonable and appropriate efforts to comply with your request, when it is in accordance with applicable law and professional standards.
6. Data security and integrity
We have adopted reasonable security policies and procedures in place to ensure that personal data is protected against unlawful loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Despite our best efforts, complete security against all threats cannot be guaranteed. As far as possible, access to your personal data is limited only to the persons to whom it should be known. Those who have access to the data are required to maintain its confidentiality. We also make reasonable efforts to retain personal data only for as long as the data is necessary to respond to an individual's request or until data subject requests the data to be deleted.
7. Technical and organizational security measures in processing
All information we receive about you is stored on secure servers or on physical media in secure premises and/or other secure facilities and we have implemented technical and organizational measures that are appropriate and necessary to protect your personal data.
8. External linked sites
9. Amendments to this policy
10. Questions on the policy and its implementation