You want to buy a product from online stores around the world, but you can't because you don't have the necessary means of payment, you don't understand the language or you doubt the retailer. Or maybe you just don't want to take the risk with online purchases.
We can shop for you. You request your purchases via our system, and we make the purchase and deliver it to you. Follow the steps below:
- Register in our website here.
- Log in your profile and go to the We Shop for You section and click on New Order.
- Copy the link to the goods you want us to purchase for you (e.g.: http://www.sportsdirect.com/Mens/adidas-predito-lz-mens-astro-turf-trainers-263048?colcode=26304850) and paste it in the field (Link) for the first item. Then fill in the rest of the fields (code, product name, colour, size and number of units). You can add more items to your order by clicking the Add Item button. When you finish your order, click the Save button.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive an email with the amount of your order in BGN and GGBG's bank details (if you have selected Express Service, your order will be processed within 24 hours).
- Service payment includes a 6% commission on the total purchase value, but not less than BGN 5. You can pay by bank transfer or at our office.
- Once we receive the amount due in the GGBG bank account (when it is a bank transfer), we place the order on your behalf. When the package arrives at our overseas facility, you will be notified.
- Order payment does not include the transportation price to the country of destination, which is as per our price list.
Important! The overall processing of an order takes up to 48 hours from the moment the request is submitted, plus the payment transfer time, and once the payment amount is received in our bank account, we make the purchase.
If you want to speed up the process, you can pay in our office or send a bank transfer using the immediate transfer system RINGS.
For security reasons we order only from websites, which support PayPal payments . We may do an exception for some big platforms like Amazon, Aliexpress and others.